Sunday, February 7, 2010

Homogenizing


I have spent a labourious day on the computer. I have been tippy-typing away trying to ensure that my Etsy shop, my website and this blog all have some kind of continuity. I've taken a great deal of time to make sure that all wording is easy to understand, the email addresses and links are all correct, all buttons and photos link to the correct locations, that urls are consistent and that my avatar and banner are apart of my brand. Even all the colours and fonts match relatively well.

My eyes feel drunk - haha, well I'm not sure that's the best way to put it but I do feel a little groggy. I didn't even realize how late it was or how many hours I committed to working on the sites until I decided to actually write a new post. I will have to let this all digest, I'm sure I have let some things slip through the cracks. I'll take a few days off from web stuff so that as soon as I come back I'll notice all the places that need touch ups.

On that note, if you see any mistakes or things that don't sound right don't hesitate to call me out on it. I mean, I have been on here for more than 12 hours!!

Anyway, I feel very accomplished and happy with the pace that I'm working at. I'm confident that all of this hard work is going to pay off.

I was originally planning on having some friends over this week to do some shooting with the camera - but my craving to get my hands on my tools and some beads might just pull me away from that plan!! We'll see, I'll have to start setting up a schedule as to when certain things should be done. I know this is just a hobby, but I'd like to see this progress into something further if I can help it. No sense in waiting until then to start getting business smart. I want to start forming some good habits now. And just because I am my own boss doesn't mean I can let myself slack!

Anyway, I do need to get some rest if I want these eyes to be able to see anything more than blurs tomorrow!!

Cheers,
SL

1 comment:

  1. It's always a pleasure to read your magnificent articles on this site. You are among the top writers of this generation, and there's nothing you can do that will change my opinion on that. My friends will soon realize how good you are.

    Buy One of a Kind Gold Rings Online

    ReplyDelete